40 Million Views Google Maps
40 Million Views on Google as a trusted photographer photographing 360 virtual tours. Yes, today Google sent me an email that I had reached that mark. My most popular 360 panorama is a drone photograph of MacArthur Park in Los Angeles, which alone has over one million, next comes Crypto Area in Los Angeles with nearly a million. After those two the next three are restaurants, a pizza place, a sushi place then a fine dining restaurant.
Yes, having your business or place photographed and featured on Google Street View and Google Maps as a virtual tour can benefit your business in several ways. Here are some potential benefits:
- Increased visibility: Having a virtual tour on Google Maps can help your business get noticed by potential customers who may be searching for local businesses in your area.
- Better online presence: Google virtual tours can help enhance your online presence and give your business a professional image. It can also provide potential customers with a better understanding of what your business has to offer.
- Increased engagement: Interactive virtual tours can be a great way to engage customers and encourage them to spend more time exploring your business.
- Improved SEO: Adding a virtual tour to your Google My Business listing can improve your search engine optimization (SEO) by providing more content and information about your business to Google.
- Competitive advantage: Having a virtual tour can give your business a competitive advantage over other businesses that may not have a virtual tour on Google Maps.
Overall, being featured on Google Maps with a virtual tour can be an effective way to promote your business and attract more customers. As a Google Trusted Photographer, it’s my job to help you showcase your business and capture it in the best possible way. I’m looking forward to the next 40 million